Last Updated on January 21, 2023 by Sarah Keene
Agreed you’re looking for the best jeans that make your butt look bigger. But these types of jeans are also known for their ability to transform your look. In fact, they even boost confidence and make you feel more comfortable with your body.
Let’s cut to the chase right away. When it comes to jeans to add more volume to the buttocks, what matters the most is the shape of the yoke in the back and back pocket placement.
Lucky for you, the 11 pairs of jeans I’ve reviewed below all have these two butt-shaping features and more. The styles, fabrics, and fit are factors you don’t have to worry about at all. So let’s begin, shall we!
- Top 3 Jeans That Make Your Butt Look Bigger
- 11 Best Jeans to Wear for A Bigger Butt
- 1. Levi’s Women’s 311 Shaping Skinny Jeans (Standard and Plus Size)
- 2. Levi’s Women’s 721 High Rise Skinny Jeans (Standard and Plus Size)
- 3. Levi’s Women’s Wedgie Skinny Jeans (Standard and Plus Size)
- 4. Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Gold Label Women’s Totally Shaping Skinny Jeans
- 5. Curvify 764 Women’s Butt-Lifting Skinny Jeans
- 6. Fashion2Love Colombian Design High Waist Levanta Cola Skinny Jeans
- 7. Curvify Stretch Butt Lifting Skinny Jeans
- 8. Fashion2Love Colombian Design Butt Lift Levanta Cola Skinny Jeans
- 9. LT.ROSE Womens Butt Lifter Skinny Colombian Jeans
- 10. Fashion2Love Premium Stretch Cotton Levanta Cola Skinny Leg Pants
- 11. LT.ROSE Butt Lifting Colombian Pantalones Levanta Cola Pants
- How Jeans Spoil the Shape of Your Booty
- Butt-Lifting Jeans Are Suitable for Average or Small Size Buttocks Too
- How Do These Jeans Actually Work?
- What Do Butt-Lifting Jeans Do?
- Wrapping It Up
Top 3 Jeans That Make Your Butt Look Bigger
|#1 – Editor’s Choice
Cotton, Polyester, Viscose, Elastane
Cotton, Polyester, Modal, Elastane
11 Best Jeans to Wear for A Bigger Butt
1. Levi’s Women’s 311 Shaping Skinny Jeans (Standard and Plus Size)
Now, who says that smaller or even average-sized women don’t want to wear jeans that offer a butt-lifting effect!
These Levi’s 311 Shaping Skinny Jeans are designed to provide both comfort and style. They contour your natural body shape and even lengthen your legs to make you look slimmer and taller. The butt-enhancing effect is just a bonus.
- Super-soft material with supportive stretch
- Slimming panel for tucking away belly pooch
- Mid-rise waistline hides tummy rolls and bulges
- Contours the curves and lengthens the legs
2. Levi’s Women’s 721 High Rise Skinny Jeans (Standard and Plus Size)
Surprisingly, the backside is bound to look great irrespective of the size you choose. And do you know why that is? It’s because these 721 High Rise Skinny Jeans by Levi’s are made of a stretchy fabric.
The waist is high-rise, which is perfect for tummy control and the butt-lifting effect you desire. You don’t even have to worry about gaping or the jeans coming down and displaying your butt crack in case you sit or bend.
- High-waist skinny-shaping jeans
- Hugs the waist and elongates the legs
- Super-flattering, super-comfortable, and super-stretchy fit
- Ideal for women with thick thighs and big buttock
3. Levi’s Women’s Wedgie Skinny Jeans (Standard and Plus Size)
These could end up being the cheekiest pair of jeans in your wardrobe. The Wedgies Skinny Jeans by none other than Levi’s has a special construction, as is quite obvious once you have a look at it. But what’s not so obvious is the fact that this special construction lifts and flatters the backside.
The waist is the comfortable, tummy-shaping high-rise kind with some stretch. And that allows the pair to hug your natural curves, smooth out bulges, and also lift the buttocks. Simply the perfect for women with curvy thighs and tush!
- Stretch twill offers proper fit with comfort
- High-rise waist sits above the belly button
- Skinny legs make you look taller and slimmer
- Ideal for women with a smaller waist and bigger butt
4. Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Gold Label Women’s Totally Shaping Skinny Jeans
Do you honestly believe that skinny jeans are not made for all women? No matter your body type, you can put on skinny jeans as long as you know they’re designed by a reputable brand that takes into account factors like stretch and fit.
These Totally Shaping Skinny Jeans feel as comfortable as standard leggings. The fully-functional jeans give your curvy thighs and buttocks an incredibly flattering shape. Moreover, the brand’s sizing chart is pretty accurate. So no more unsightly bulges. Only a slimming shape and tight yet comfortable fit!
- Worn-in, vintage look
- Super stretchy for all-day wear
- Skinny shape through hips and thighs
- Mid-rise waist consists of a tummy-slimming panel
5. Curvify 764 Women’s Butt-Lifting Skinny Jeans
I can’t say for certain but I’m quite sure that you might just consider buying more than only 1 pair of these Curvify Butt-Lifting Skinny Jeans. But that’s if you like them, which is not so hard to do because the pair feels super comfortable and super stretchy. It’s got none of the stiffness you normally get from brands that aren’t as renowned as Levi’s.
The waistband, in particular, is the most appealing since it’s perfect for plus-size body type. It hides the muffin top and belly pooch very discreetly. And the part where the jeans lift your tushie is for real. In fact, they lift and sculpt your rear. All thanks to the inclusion of stretch spandex, back yoke, and 3 darts at the back.
Maybe now you can understand why Curvify 764 is a part of top recommendations for the pear-shaped figure as well. It is indeed designed to balance out wide hips.
- Lightweight pull-on jeans comfortable for all-day wear
- High-rise, skinny cut contours natural curves
- Thick enough fabric for smoothing out bulges
- Back yoke design adds volume to the buttocks
- Pocket-free back enhances the look of a sculpted bum
6. Fashion2Love Colombian Design High Waist Levanta Cola Skinny Jeans
A certainly more forgiving pair of high-rise jeans for hourglass-shaped women out there. The Colombian Design Levanta Cola Skinny Jeans do indeed make your butt look fuller, rounder, and perkier. But the best part is how they feel so accepting of your natural bulges and bumps.
You can touch your toes very easily with these jeans on. Just make sure you get the right size, which seems like yet another incredibly convenient task because the sizing chart of this brand is pretty accurate.
- Stretchy yet slimming and shaping jeans
- Skinny leg cut makes you look taller
- Fabric blend is comfortable, stretchable, and breathable
- Wide waistband boosts support
7. Curvify Stretch Butt Lifting Skinny Jeans
Here’s another very popular pair of jeans by Curvify, but these are more suitable for women with a smaller body frame. Meaning if you don’t have much volume in your backside, then you can turn to these jeans to give you the yoga pants-like bubble butt you like. Its waistband doesn’t cut into the skin nor does it cause a muffin top.
The smooth back pockets make the pair ideal for a curvy figure as well. The streamlined, sleek design sculpts a large tush. This also consists of a back yoke responsible for redistributing all the extra volume. So both Curvify jeans I’ve reviewed so far have a lot in common.
- Mid-rise, curve-hugging skinny jeans
- Back yoke lifts the butt by redistributing volume
- Shape-contouring darts also included
- Spandex blend is super-soft and stretchy
8. Fashion2Love Colombian Design Butt Lift Levanta Cola Skinny Jeans
This one’s also a high-waist skinny style, just like the previous Fashion2Love creation. After all, the brand’s Colombian collection consists of all such designs that lift the fanny, no matter how big or small.
Once you get your regular size, you don’t take time to notice just how stretchy the jeans feel against your natural curves. And no squeezing into them either. All thanks to the semi-stretchy fit. You can wear these Colombian Levanta Cola Skinny Jeans all day and have no complaints whatsoever.
- Tight yet very comfortable fit
- Made using stretchable and breathable fabrics
- Flattering jeans make the butt look firmer, rounder, and fuller
- Wide waistband and functional front pockets
9. LT.ROSE Womens Butt Lifter Skinny Colombian Jeans
Don’t be surprised if you think the Colombian jeans by LT.ROSE look like baby jeans. Don’t let appearances fool you in that context. They make look like it, but keep in mind that the butt-lifting jeans fit like a glove.
The brand has taken into consideration the hourglass body shape while designing these jeans. So you can and should expect them to make your big booty look like you’ve been doing plenty of squats at home.
On top of that, the stretch of the soft materials enhances the curve-hugging potential of the jeans.
- Perfect for hourglass body type i.e. curvy women
- Stretchy spandex, soft cotton, and moisture-wicking polyester
- Controls the tummy, hips, and thighs
10. Fashion2Love Premium Stretch Cotton Levanta Cola Skinny Leg Pants
Now how about allowing your lower body to experience the softness and comfort of premium stretch cotton? Here’s the brand’s most comfortable pair of jeans for women who want their keister to look rounder.
The jeans under the radar right now are plenty flattering and stretchy. The material doesn’t feel very thick yet it’s sturdy enough for all-day wear. Speaking of which, the original quality and condition don’t get compromised even after multiple washes.
- Shaping and slimming stretch cotton pants
- Stretchy spandex enhances the overall fit
- Lifts and fills out the buttocks
11. LT.ROSE Butt Lifting Colombian Pantalones Levanta Cola Pants
If you think the jeans are too small, then don’t go by appearance. Just try them out first. And once you do that, considering you’ve got the right size, you’ll admit to yourself that you’ve never come across jeans that have fit your butt so comfortably. The pair is magically stretchy!
The high-rise, on top of that, eliminates the slightest possibility of a muffin top. So the tight jeans fit like a glove while also making it look like you have shapewear underneath, which you don’t of course.
- Softer and stretchier butt-lifting pants
- Made of high-resistant denim
- Perfect for curvy hips and buttocks
How Jeans Spoil the Shape of Your Booty
So let’s get one thing straight here. By bad jeans, I mean the kind designed with large back pockets and a straight cut all over. These types of jeans do the opposite of making your booty look well-shaped and flattering, no matter how big or small. Such denims, more often than not, are stiff, heavy, and/or loose-fitting.
Here’s another most common mistake women are guilty of making. And that’s wearing jeans that have become very old. When it looks and feels like your jeans have passed their expiration date (meaning overstretched, saggy material), it’s time to let them go. Do not out-wear them if you want your big buttocks to look supported and lifted.
If you just can’t let them go, think about investing in a rear lifting butt enhancer shapewear to wear under your old jeans. That can do the trick too!
Butt-Lifting Jeans Are Suitable for Average or Small Size Buttocks Too
Now it’s not necessary to have a fuller fanny. Women with normal-sized and even small-sized tushies choose to wear these types of jeans. Especially because they add more volume to your backside area. While also making it look rounder and perkier.
How Do These Jeans Actually Work?
The jeans work like magic as far as giving your large or tiny tush a flattering shape is concerned. And they do so with the help of the following…
There are heart-shaped seams that are the most suitable for enhancing natural curves. These seams have become a part of jeans that make your behind look rounder by creating the illusion of two separate, perky butt cheeks.
Then the jeans have smaller back pockets that may or may not be slightly angled. Both, no doubt, center on the fullest area of your buttocks. Even strategically placed, detailed stitching creates that illusion of bigger haunches.
More often than not, bum-enhancing jeans are made using a stretchy fabric blend. So the material expands out to stretch the seat part of the jeans for a larger butt. And some of them are even faded to bring out the same effect
What Do Butt-Lifting Jeans Do?
There are many reasons why so many women are choosing these types of push-up or butt-lifting jeans nowadays. And here they are.
They Make the Buttocks Look Rounder
The lifting effect the jeans offer certainly makes the tush appear fuller and rounder shaped. All you have to do is slip them on and slide them off. Curvy women find them to be extremely flattering since they sculpt the booty.
They Slim the Shape of Your Body
When thicker materials are involved in the blend, that means you get access to compression. And this compression offers firming properties. In simple words, the jeans smooth out common troubles like cellulite, bulges, excess fat, and the like.
So you can expect the jeans to shape not only your booty but also any possible lower tummy bulge.
They Allow You to Move Freely
More often than not, spandex is a part of the mix. And with that, you get a fit that’s stretchy enough to accommodate your natural curves. So you can move freely, this includes sitting and bending without your butt crack peeping out.
Wrapping It Up
So it doesn’t matter if your bum is small or big, round or flat, etc. What matters is that you can make it look rounder, fuller, more lifted, perkier, and even bigger. Simply by making sure you’re wearing the right type of jeans, the best jeans that make your butt look bigger. They come in all kinds of different sizes, colors, and styles. And, on the whole, these either have a mid-rise or high-rise waist.
They’re supposed to create a flattering shape in the buttocks area. More importantly, spandex should be a part of the fabric blend if you want your jeans to hug your natural curves. Speaking of which, stay away from stiff jeans and low-rise waistlines.