Last Updated on January 13, 2022 by Sarah Keene
- For this, you need to wear your underwear as a one-shoulder crop top (keep the strap preferably on the left side)
- Pair this with wide flared high-waisted pants as a little attention goes to the elastic and the seam.
You asked, how do you make underwear into a shirt?
- Find an old stretchy t-shirt.
- Find your favorite pair of underwear with similar stretch to your t-shirt.
- Trace your underwear out with seam allowance.
- Cut out your new pattern.
- Lay your new pattern pieces on your t-shirt and cut them out.
- Sew together!
Also know, how do you make a bra into a crop top?
As many you asked, how do you make a crop top out of pants?
Likewise, how do you make a Bralette out of underwear?
How do you upcycle underwear?
- Make hair-tie scrunchies.
- Recycle them into a duster.
- Make a braided rug.
- Make pot holders.
- Make a scrubbing sponge.
- Use the elastic to make stylish carrying straps.
- Use them for patches.
- Stuff toys or pillows with them.
How do you turn a Tshirt into a crop top with a bra?
All you have to do is flip the bottom of the shirt under to the desired height, pull the extra fabric towards the back so that it gathers around your spine, twist into a knot and tuck it up into the band of your bra (at the bottom of this page is a video tutorial for a clear visual).
How do you make a Tshirt into a crop top without cutting it?
Youtube video link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcG5-pagltI
How do you make a top out of old leggings?
How do you make tube tops into leggings?
How do you make tops out of shorts?
How do men take off their bra?
How do you make a no sew bra?
How do you make a sports bra out of underwear?
- Place the underwear onto a flat surface, so the front side faces upwards.
- Cut the center section of the panties and leave the sides exposed.
- Slice a U-shaped opening through the groin with your knife.
- After cutting, you’ll see it’s taking the form of a sports bra.