Last Updated on August 20, 2022 by Sarah Keene
Annoying back fats make us think of ways to hide them, especially when we are on the beach. Do you expect to look nice and lovely in a bathing suit when you have those bulging fats?
Don’t worry, there are ways to conceal back fat and enjoy the rest of the day lounging and swimming on the beach or a nice vacation on the finest resort.
Here are the seven of the most promising and the best bathing suits to hide back fat.
- Top 3 Bathing Suits To Conceal Back Fat
- 6 Best Bathing Suits To Conceal Back Fat – Reviews 2022
- 1. I2CRAZY Women’s One-Piece Swimsuits Mesh V-neck Monokini Bathing Suits
- 2. Beautyin Women’s One-Piece Swimsuits Boyleg Sports Swimwear
- 3. Speedo Women’s Swimsuit One-Piece Prolt Super Pro Solid Adult
- 4. Miraclesuit Women’s Swimwear Pin-Point Marais V-Neckline
- 5. Eomenie Monokini Swimsuit for Women One-Piece Bathing Suits
- 6. B2prity Women’s Monokini Front Cross One-Piece Swimsuits Tummy Control Swimwear
- What Are Back Fats?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Back Fat?
- Best Bathing Suit To Hide Back Fat – My Buyer’s Guide
- What To Look For In Bathing Suit That Hides Back Fat
- How To Care And Maintain Bathing Suits That Hides Back Fat
Top 3 Bathing Suits To Conceal Back Fat
|#1 – Editor’s Choice
6 Best Bathing Suits To Conceal Back Fat – Reviews 2022
Note: Each product has a standard size chart in every link. You can base your size on this chart for a perfect fit.
1. I2CRAZY Women’s One-Piece Swimsuits Mesh V-neck Monokini Bathing Suits
One of the best tummy control swimwear yet helps you to hide those bulging back fats, is the I2CRAZY Women’s One Piece Bathing Suit. This one-piece bodysuit comes in dark colors that camouflage your back fat as if it never exists on your upper body.
This monokini-style swimsuit has a ruched front to cover for tummy bulges. The swimwear has a V-neck design with a see-through mesh fabric to provide a dramatic silhouette of your cleavage. This bathing has an ideal blend of 82% nylon and 18% spandex to provide a stretchy hug on your body.
If you are looking for a high-neck design with adjustable straps and neck hook closure, this bathing suit is for you!
- The upper back also has mesh fabric to conceal fats below the shoulders.
- The deep plunge V-neck design keeps you sexier but covered up.
- Available in military prints and other dark colors.
- The cotton gusset on the crotch is thick enough to prevent a camel toe.
- The swimwear has padding but won’t support large breasts.
2. Beautyin Women’s One-Piece Swimsuits Boyleg Sports Swimwear
If you don’t want to show most of your thighs on the beach, why not try the beautyin Women’s Boyleg One-Piece Swimsuits? This beautyin Boyleg Swimwear comes in dark colors so the lumps of fat on the body won’t show even how hard you move. This is how good it is to camouflage back fat.
This bathing suit is 82% polyester and 18% spandex so it hugs your legs snugly even if you are skinny.
- Comes in different colors with colorful stripes or prints on both sides.
- With racer-back & U-back rear; the front has a padded shelf bra for added support.
- This bathing suit has more nylon that let it dry faster.
- It has a pull-on closure with a soft-lined crotch to protect your genitals from the elements.
- Non-ruched front, but the stripes on both sides may hide love handles.
3. Speedo Women’s Swimsuit One-Piece Prolt Super Pro Solid Adult
Speedo had been making swimsuits for a long time, so it is not surprising that it has a unique style and design in swimwear. Like the well-loved Speedo Women’s ProLT One-Piece Swimsuit that revolutionizes the industry and even how women swim n and out of the swimming pool.
The Super Pro Solid Adult Speedo Swimsuit is a high-leg cut bathing suit that aims to provide the needed free movement when you swim. The one-piece swimsuit is cross-back to give ample support, not only on your back but also your breasts.
The ProLT Swimwear is 82% polyester and 18% spandex that create a body-hugging fit keeping your curvy body with a sexier profile. This swimsuit comes in five dark colors, such as Hyper Green, Speedo Red, Blue, Navy, and Black.
- The ProLT is best for athletic swimming and as training gear.
- The color won’t fade when used in salt water and chlorinated swimming pools.
- The leg hems are extra stretchy so you won’t experience wedging.
- The feel is so smooth because of the lining on the front and back.
- The most back fats the suit will cover are those along the waistline.
4. Miraclesuit Women’s Swimwear Pin-Point Marais V-Neckline
If you want a more girlish style of swimwear, the one-piece Miraclesuit Marais Swimsuit with soft cups will brighten your day! Aside from hiding your back fat, the Marais bathing suit is also helpful in tummy control.
The Pin Point Marais Swimsuit by Miraclesuit is 69% nylon and 31% Lycra spandex blended with the signature Miratex fabric that provides a slimmer and leaner body. The outfit doesn’t have panels and linings, yet it could shape the body and control the tummy. That’s the magic of Miratex!
This swimdress has a backless feature and wider shoulder straps. It offers maximum control all over your body because of the higher Lycra concentration.
- Ideal for plus-size and post-partum women.
- The soft cups enhance and shape the bust line smoothly.
- The plunging V-neckline offers ample coverage of the bust.
- The pads catch your boobs where cleavage is a sure possibility.
- Strictly follow the size chart and sizing instructions.
- Needs to wash for every use with cold water.
- The most expensive swimwear on our list.
5. Eomenie Monokini Swimsuit for Women One-Piece Bathing Suits
If you want to look sexier and exposed more skin, the Eomenie Monokini Swimsuit counts. This tummy control cutout swimwear is a one-piece bathing suit that has 82% nylon and 18% spandex in double fabric for a nice fit.
This Monokini Bathing Suit has adjustable straps at the neck and waist. It has ties on the sides of the waist and has a backless design. These features make you more adorable displaying your figure on the beach and even in a pool.
The swimsuit will make you feel light with an illusion of a curvier figure while concealing fat. The stretchy and strong straps will keep you secure all the time.
- The suit has a rhinestone buckle in front and below the bust line.
- This bathing suit is more pleasing for skinny women.
- The cut-out shape and backless features are great for sun tanning.
- The swimwear comes in lively colors and designs.
- Little back fat can be covered, more on the waistline.
- This swimwear concentrates more on covering the tummy.
6. B2prity Women’s Monokini Front Cross One-Piece Swimsuits Tummy Control Swimwear
Another Monokini on our list, the B2prity Women’s One-Piece Swimsuits, lets you flaunt those sexy figures without showing back fat. It is a bathing suit with a front cross and adjustable straps that are soft but keeps your bust shape and support them.
Aside from keeping your back fat away from the public eye, the Monokini is also an effective tummy control swimwear. The waistband is pleated that adds up to the concealment of your tummy fat and bulges.
If you want to show your back without hesitation, this one-piece Monokini is backless down to the scapula bones (shoulder blades). On the other hand, the legs are high cut to show more on your sexy thighs.
- The swimwear’s designs are old-fashioned but with a modern twist.
- It has a built-in padded bra, removable, and pushes up your breasts.
- It is a low-back design that gives an illusion of a curvy silhouette.
- The retro chest crest and vintage designs make it unique from other brands.
- The length of the torso is based on US women’s built.
What Are Back Fats?
Back fats or bra bulges are usually excess fats that accumulate on the back because of many factors. Some of these factors include a sedentary lifestyle (lack of physical activity), poor diet and nutrition, genetic conditions, and sometimes due to medical conditions.
How Do You Get Rid Of Back Fat?
Creating a caloric deficit is one way of getting rid of back fat. This means that you have to burn more calories than you eat. To burn more calories and get rid of back fat, you have to do exercise that targets the lower and upper back muscles.
Best Bathing Suit To Hide Back Fat – My Buyer’s Guide
1. Find a swimsuit that flatters your boobs.
The most challenging are women who have a bigger bust and have back fat. To address both issues, find swimwear that could enhance the appearance of your boobs. There are bathing suits, mostly one-piece, that have pads and adjustable straps that enhance cleavage.
Once your bust looks sexy, people won’t notice your back fat anymore, instead, they will focus their attention on your chest. But if you don’t want “too much” attention you can find tips to cover bikini nipples here.
2. Thicker straps are great for back fat.
If you have back fat, the last thing you should do is don a bikini with thin straps. The thin strips will dig deeper into your skin and expose more of that fatty flesh. So, the best thing is to find a swimsuit that has thicker flat straps and high backs that will smoothen out the lumps.
3. Think of less fabric.
Picking swimwear with excess fabric is a good idea to hide those fats! You see, the less you wear, the lesser there is a cause of overhanging. Some of the bathing suits with less fabric are full-coverage bodysuits and low-cut armholes.
4. The more stretchy, the smoother appearance.
Swimsuits with a heavy concentration of elastane (Spandex or Lycra) tend to hug the body smoothly. Pick the one that has strong elasticity to smoothen your back fat and tighter surfaces without lumps.
What To Look For In Bathing Suit That Hides Back Fat
The materials of the bathing suit of choice are of utmost importance. Look for a swimsuit that has the best blend or combinations of materials (like leather, polyester, nylon, Spandex, or Lycra) where you are more comfortable.
Most swimsuits nowadays are combinations of nylon and polyester with either Spandex or Lycra (that stretchy stuff) or mixed of both. It is proven that the more stretchy (but not in the sense that your body is compressed badly) the material is, the smoother your back fat becomes.
The Spandex or Lycra combinations of bathing suits range from 18% to 20%: while there is as high as 31% in other tight-fitting beachwear.
3. The right size matters!
One of the best-kept secrets of women who display their smooth and curvy bodies on the beach is the fact that they selected the right fit on their bathing suit. So, the next time you will buy a swimsuit, ensure that you have the right measurements.
4. Consider how serious your back fat is.
Before you consider stretchability, check first how severe your back fat is. If you can touch your back fat, you can sense how thick it is. If not, let someone touch it and describe them to you.
If the fat is thin enough, look for a bathing suit that has light stretchability (like 18% to 20%). If the fat seems to bother you, settle for a more stretchy fabric like 31% Spandex or Lycra.
How To Care And Maintain Bathing Suits That Hides Back Fat
Here are some life hacks to prolong the use of your swimsuit.
1. Don’t sit on surfaces with rough edges.
No matter what materials your bathing suit is made of, you should never sit on rocks and other jaggy surfaces on the beach or even on private swimming pools. The sharp edges of these surfaces may damage the fabric. Try to put a towel down before you sit.
2. Don’t use detergent with bleach.
Most bathing suit fabrics are designed to withstand the effect of salt and chlorine. However, other harsh chemicals in detergents (like bleach) may weaken the fabric resulting in its early demise.
4. Dry swimsuit immediately after using.
If you are too tired after swimming on the beach and have no time washing your bathing suit, hang it to dry. Just like ordinary fabric, a wet swimsuit may develop mildew or molds when left out damp.
5. Hand washing and air-drying are ideal.
The stretchy fabric on bathing suits might snug or will stretch out prematurely when washing in the machine. So, it is better to handwash it to control the intensity of scrubbing, then, air-dry the suit by hanging it.
1. How do I hide my fat in a swimsuit?
A one-piece bathing suit is the best thing to wear to hide your fat. The full-body suit also hides belly fats and other bulges. Moreover, a swimsuit with ruche designs usually helps in tummy control, while a deeper plunging neckline keeps their attention away from your broad shoulders and flabby arms.
Wearing a swimsuit with a dark color or combinations of gloomy hues also camouflage the fat underneath. For unwanted cellulite on the butt, tummy, and upper thigh: wear a one-piece high-coverage swimsuit, like swim skirts, or swim dresses.
2. What type of bathing suits will make you look thinner?
There are a lot of bathing suits that will make you look slimmer. One type to look for is a one-piece swim dress with a plunging neckline. This type of swimwear will cover most of your body that will create an illusion of a thinner silhouette.
3. Why do I have back fat when I’m skinny?
This condition may be attributed to your genetic condition. However, most nutrition experts suggest that if you eat a poor diet in small quantity while you don’t exercise (or the lack of activity) may contribute to building up of back fat although you remain skinny.
To tell you frankly, our choice for the best bathing suit to hide back fat is the I2CRAZY Women’s One-Piece Swimsuits Mesh V-neck Monokini Bathing Suits.
Do you know why? It’s so simple! This swim dress covers most of your body no matter what condition you are in. Its plunging V-neckline and the soft cups gently push the bust to create a lovely cleavage. We love that!
The price might be too intimidating, though, but we don’t settle for less!