Last Updated on March 22, 2023 by Sarah Keene
Let’s make one thing very clear about cellulite before getting on with the reviews of the best yoga pants to hide cellulite. You should know that it’s a very common condition. Most women all around the world have cellulite on their buttocks, thighs, hips, and/or abdomen. It’s just the natural texture of the skin. But that doesn’t mean you can’t do anything to reduce it.
There are more permanent solutions like eating a healthy, well-balanced diet and working out. And until you make these a part of your daily life, you can wear anti-cellulite leggings that smooth out bulges and bumpy skin to make your body look more streamlined.
- Top 3 Cellulite-Banishing Yoga Pants
- 12 Best Cellulite-Banishing Yoga Pants
- 1. IUGA High Waist Yoga Pants
- 2. ODODOS Women’s Out Pockets High Waisted Yoga Leggings
- 3. Homma Premium Thick High Waist Slimming Leggings
- 4. SEASUM Women Scrunch Butt Leggings
- 5. 90 Degree by Reflex High Waist Tummy Control Power Flex Capri
- 6. SEASUM Women’s High Waist Yoga Pants
- 7. Danskin Women’s Sleek-Fit Yoga Pant
- 8. ALONG FIT High Waist Workout Leggings
- 9. TrainingGirl High Waist Sauna Sweat Pants
- 10. KVKSEA Women’s Flexible Yoga Pants
- 11. CompressionZ High Waisted Women’s Leggings
- 12. Running Girl Butt Lift Leggings
- Choosing the Best Yoga Pants
- What is the pocket in the butt in yoga pants for?
- Normal Leggings vs. Anti-Cellulite Yoga Pants
Top 3 Cellulite-Banishing Yoga Pants
|#1 – Editor’s Choice
12 Best Cellulite-Banishing Yoga Pants
1. IUGA High Waist Yoga Pants
Surely the best recommendation for women who don’t want their cellulite to be visible through clothing when working out. The high-waist yoga pants feature 4-way stretch, which is responsible for high-level yet comfortable compression as well as support.
And if you get the black color, then you can look forward to absolutely no cellulite showing through, no matter how much cellulite you have! If not black, then choose whatever color you like because the brand has quite an offering.
- Ultra-stretch fir for conforming to and slimming natural shape
- Interlock seams prevent chafing
- High-rise, wide waistband for tummy control
- Functional pockets and squat-proof design
2. ODODOS Women’s Out Pockets High Waisted Yoga Leggings
Available in multiple patterns and colors, these ODODOS yoga leggings have garnered over 28k reviews. And the majority of them are positive. Simply because the yoga/workout pants are made of a fabric blend that’s extremely forgiving on cellulite.
We think it’s the exceptional 4-way stretch, which is even more suitable for workout sessions. Plus, the leggings are high-waisted. So you don’t have to worry about tummy shaping either. They contour to the natural shape of your body, thus creating the streamlined look you desire.
- Wide, high-rise waistband for maximum coverage
- Enough pockets for smartphone and more
- Ergonomic, chafe-free seams
- Stretchy, moisture-wicking, and breathable fabric blend
3. Homma Premium Thick High Waist Slimming Leggings
These are as perfect for cellulite smoothing as they are for tummy shaping. Homma High Waist Leggings travels up the belly to compress the bulge. Along with that, it also makes everything, including your thigh cellulite, look smooth.
They’re thick enough to hold all of you in place, which means not such a great option for summer weather. But you can still put them on considering just how moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and breathable the fabric used for construction is.
- 4-way stretch/recovery for compression and comfort
- Chafe-free, seamless, and comfortably tight-fitting
- High-rise waist and thick quality to contour the body
4. SEASUM Women Scrunch Butt Leggings
You could be someone who doesn’t like to leave reviews yet end up writing one for these amazing high-waist, butt-lifting yoga pants. They rank the best for anti-cellulite and tummy control. Fellow women fitness enthusiasts at your gym are sure to ask where you got them from!
The ruched backside design boosts butt volume. Also, these are squat-proof leggings. You get a non-see-through, soft, breathable construction. But the fact that they hide rolls and cellulite is what makes them such a popular choice.
- Butt-shaping, tummy control workout leggings
- 4-way stretch with the right compression
- Body-fitting elasticity without being see-through
5. 90 Degree by Reflex High Waist Tummy Control Power Flex Capri
Women with a big booty and athletic thighs have a tough time finding workout leggings that look flattering. On top of that, the search becomes even more difficult when you have some cellulite or dimples. If you can relate, then it’s time to put an end to the search.
These Power Flex Capri Leggings are thick and flattering. More importantly, they fit perfectly well. All thanks to the sizing chart and the fact that the workout pants are genuinely true to size.
- The Power Flex fabric blend is incredibly durable
- Light midsection compression with stretchy elastic waistband
- Chafe-free interlock seams and more comfortable gusseted crotch
- Hidden pockets designed in the waistband to stash essentials
6. SEASUM Women’s High Waist Yoga Pants
Just type anti-cellulite leggings in the search engine, and you’ll see leggings equipped with this kind of honeycomb texture. The beauty of the honeycomb texture is that it completely hides away the appearance of cellulite and dimples while you’re sweating it out at the gym.
But in the case of this brand, they designed their cellulite-banishing leggings with a high waist as well. One that’s even suitable for women post-pregnancy.
These are super-stretchy, super-comfortable, and super-soft. And maybe you can let the impressive ratings and number of reviews be the final deciding factor.
- Butt-shaping, tummy control high-waist leggings
- Textured stretch fabric covers cellulite
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking construction
- Squat-proof, non-fading, and no pilling
7. Danskin Women’s Sleek-Fit Yoga Pant
Now, how about a pair of bootcut-style yoga pants? But are they any good for your cellulite? You should know that the pants have a wide waistband and a body-hugging fit. The former is a very useful feature in the case of tummy control. And the latter is the best for hugging you and your bumps and lumps in all the right places.
The bootcut design makes them good for running errands and simply just wearing casually. So it’s not just for workout sessions but also for your casual days.
- Bootcut-style yoga pants for a more relaxed fit
- Wide, thick waistband shapes the tummy and stays put
- Non-pilling, soft material construction
- Good for workouts and casual wear
8. ALONG FIT High Waist Workout Leggings
Bringing to you the best cardio-proof high-waist workout leggings that conceal cellulite. Not many such body-fit yoga pants are able to do that, which means this surely is an opportunity for you to seize.
There are two large side pockets as well as another hidden pocket. Even then, the best part is the fact that they have passed the bend-over and squat test.
- Buttery-soft material with stretch and breathability
- Curve-shaping, high-waist leggings
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking, thus ideal for workouts
9. TrainingGirl High Waist Sauna Sweat Pants
What if we told you that you can burn more calories if you wear these Sauna Sweat Pants by TrainingGirl? You don’t have to believe us, you can read some of the reviews this high-waist pair has earned. Some say it’s one of the most effective ways of making your thighs sweat more, thus shedding more fat and reducing cellulite.
Then there are those who praise the slimming compression fit of the leggings. They work just like a body shaper that makes you sweat much more than you normally would to achieve your fitness goals faster.
- Neoprene fabric stimulates more sweat for weight loss
- Anti-cellulite, high-waist compression
- Moisture-wicking and breathable
- Tummy control, butt-lifting effect
10. KVKSEA Women’s Flexible Yoga Pants
Even if you end up purchasing these yoga pants on a whim, you surely won’t regret the decision. Because the leggings are everything you could’ve asked for – extremely comfortable, stretchable, breathable, form-shaping, and even non-see-through.
Women who don’t like a very snug fit might want to order one size up. Even so, you can’t go wrong with these leggings that create a very flattering body shape.
- Soft, flexible material ensures maximum comfort
- Double-tone ombre effect for a stylish look
- No front seam, thus no camel toe
- Wide waistband stays up and offers tummy control
11. CompressionZ High Waisted Women’s Leggings
Ever come across comfortable compression leggings? If not, then let these be your first. CompressionZ has also made them the best for a cellulite-reducing effect. The high-waist leggings feature a 4-way stretch, which means maximum mobility during your training sessions. Speaking of which, they’re also chafe-free to avoid any discomfort even after wear.
You can stretch, squat, and bend as much as you like without worrying about a thing, this includes your cellulite dimples.
- Compression, chafe-free activewear leggings
- Flexible compression for yoga, running, lifting weights, and more
- Thick enough to conceal and smooth out cellulite
12. Running Girl Butt Lift Leggings
You know these aren’t conventional leggings because they don’t show any amount of cellulite through them. On top of that, the buttocks look well-shaped and feel well-supported in these. The not-too-thin material is responsible for bringing both benefits to you.
Then comes the mid-rise waistband that shapes your midsection in case you have a slight belly pooch. And the use of spandex in the blend of materials ensures a stretchy, comfortable fit. Plus, extra points for no sliding when running or when doing yoga.
- Butt lifting and shaping workout leggings
- Double-layered construction hides cellulite
- Wide waistband for tummy control and support
Choosing the Best Yoga Pants
The fabrics used are often a blend of spandex with polyester or nylon. These are all synthetics that perform better than cotton in terms of wicking away moisture.
As far as the fit of the yoga pants is concerned, what helps is a 4-way stretch material. And that’s when spandex comes to mind. It’s stretchy enough to accommodate the natural shape of your body without restricting freedom of movement.
Don’t expect any pair of anti-cellulite leggings to do a great job if it doesn’t offer compression. This particular factor is the most important of all. But, at the same time, it should feel comfortable. So make sure you get the right size.
Only a high waistband can provide tummy control. And if it’s also wide, then full coverage of cellulite around the stomach and hips is inevitable.
- Seams & Crotch
What kind of seams are chafe-free? These would be interlock seams and they cause no friction, rubbing, or irritation at the time of working out.
Along the same lines, a gusseted crotch is also very beneficial in that it paves for way for an experience without any discomfort.
What is the pocket in the butt in yoga pants for?
The little pocket in yoga pants is meant to hold your gym locker key while working out.
Some women also use is to store small objects like airpods and small mp3 players, but it was created in the key in mind!
Normal Leggings vs. Anti-Cellulite Yoga Pants
Regular, conventional leggings differ a great deal from yoga pants specifically crafted to smooth out cellulite. The latter is often equipped with compression and/or thicker material construction, among many other features of course. But, on the whole, the idea for anti-cellulite benefit is to create a flattering, slimming shape to give you a more streamlined appearance.
At the same time, what these types of cellulite-reducing yoga pants or leggings do is encourage more heat generation i.e. more sweating during your workout sessions. And with more of that action taking place, you’re bound to burn more calories, thus shed more fat and cellulite.
And you simply cannot expect this kind of thick construction, compression, and even texture from normal leggings. Let’s get into the specific details below…
Now that you know the best yoga pants to hide cellulite and what type of yoga pants and workout leggings work best for reducing the appearance of dimples. So all you have to do is put them on and do just about any workout, exercise, or yoga position you like.
Apart from cellulite, you don’t have to worry about tummy bulge or bigger hips and buttocks. Because such a compression fit works for creating an overall slimming look as well.