Last Updated on November 18, 2023 by Sarah Keene
Are you tired of hiding your nipples even though you are wearing a bra?
When your nipples show under your clothes at the times you hate the most, there’s probably something wrong with your underwear. Unlike bras for sloping shoulders or bras that will blend well with your shapewear, a bra to conceal nipples is something you have to find without a hitch.
So worry not, girls! We have the list of the best bras for nipple coverage that will surely hide your tits in any circumstances! Read on, ladies!
Top 3 Bras for Nipple Coverage
|#1 – Editor’s Choice
Nylon, Spandex, Polyester
6 Best Bras for Nipple Coverage – Comprehensive Reviews 2022
Tips: There is a size chart in every product link; consult the charts for the right cup size for you. But if you don’t know your cup size, continue reading to find out. If you are looking to hide you nipples in a bikini, click here!
1. Deyllo Women’s Push-Up Lace Bra Comfort Padded Underwire Bra Lift-Up
Do you want full coverage of your nipples and the same time, have a lovely cleavage? The Deyllo Push-Up Lace Bra is your best choice. You see, it not only lifts your tits but it also offers maximum support on your entire chest.
The Deyllo Underwire Lift-Up Bra has a beautiful floral lace design that enhances a more feminine feel and looks. The bra is 78% nylon, 12% spandex, and 12% polyester, with thick wings to support the bust and your back. The gorgeous feminine finished of Deyllo Push-up Bra will boost your image in and out!
- Even the center core has a lace design for a lovely look.
- The lace lasts after multiple wears on any weather.
- The straps have three rows of hooks & eyes for better adjustment.
- The push-up bra has foam cups for soft and smooth holding of breasts.
- Go one size up if you are in-between sizes.
- The seams running down the cups may show through a t-shirt.
2. Warner’s Women’s Cloud 9 Wire-Free Contour Bras
One of the finest bras to hide the nipples as light as a cloud is the Warner’s Wireless Contour Bra. This smooth to the skin underwear bra has light contour cups that provide full support and enhance your natural shape. If the cup is too low, you can readily adjust the front-adjustable straps.
This bra is included in Warner’s Cloud 9 Collection series that also offers ample support and intimate lift. The super soft-fabric is one of the sought-after attributes of this molded bra that makes you floats in the cloud!
- The bra has 2 rows of hooks & eyes for easy back closure.
- It is wire-free, so you do not feel a rough sensation under your boobs.
- The band is not too tight, while the straps don’t go deep on your skin.
- Aside from covering your tits, the bra has no spillage.
- This bra will not enhance your cleavage but covers nipples very well.
- For hand washing and air-drying only.
3. Wacoal Women’s Sport Contour Bra
The Wacoal Sport Contour Bra is terrific lingerie for active women. It is 90% polyester and only 10% spandex, so the compression is just enough for heavy movement without spilling your boobies!
This sports bra has underwire support to keep your boobs supported every time. The close set-back cushioned straps prevent the cups from slipping from your breasts. The back straps are convertible into a cross-strap if you want to. To keep your boobies from bouncing: the bra has simplex fabric frames on top and sides of the cups.
- The cups have ample space to let your tits breathe and relax.
- The pads are lightweight and smooth to the skin: you feel more comfortable.
- The colors are dark (Black and Blue) to light (White, Lilac Grey, etc.).
- It has hooks and eyes closure (2 rows) for a more secure fit on your body.
- Not for breast enhancing.
- The pads do not line with foam.
4. Hanes Women’s Ultimate T-Shirt Bra Soft Foam Wirefree
Are you a t-shirt bra fanatic? Well, discover the wireless Hanes Ultimate T-shirt Bra, which is the foremost brassiere worn by women every day. This bra offers an ideal blend of comfort and support every woman wants.
Even if you wear a tight T-shirt, this bra gives you a flattering shape. You can easily adjust the front straps because of the built-in hook: while the underwear is convertible into a racerback. The bra is pre-shrunk and has three types of materials: 51% nylon, 39% polyester, and 10% spandex.
- This bra features a 4-way stretch band to give you everyday comfort.
- The stretchable spandex will not bind or pinch no matter how you move.
- The lining is moisture-wicking, so you are kept dry and fresh all day.
- It has built-in concealing petals to avoid show off under any clothing.
- The straps are convertible to crisscross for more diversified options.
- It offers limited sizes.
- For hand washing only.
5. Warner’s Women’s this is Not a Bra Full-Coverage Underwire Bra
If you want a customized line of bra to own with only one brand in your closet, Warner’s Full-Coverage Underwire Bra is what we recommend. This ideal bra for career women offers more than two dozens of colors to match your everyday outfit.
The cushioned underwire has lightly padded cups that cover your nips comfortably because of the satin encasement. The undies’ diversified flexibility lets you convert the underwear into a crisscross style for various wearing options. The bra is 82% nylon and 18% elastane.
- The front adjustable straps let you adjust the fit with ease.
- The pads are lighter and thinner without showing your nipples.
- The various colors and designs will match your lifestyle.
- The thin straps and rings will not dig or poke your skin.
- The wider side wings will not roll over under tight clothing.
- Machine washable but needs to air-dry.
- The bra has no underband.
- Not for enhancing cleavage.
6. Freya Women’s Idol Underwire Molded Balcony Bra
If you have large boobs, the Freya Molded Balcony Bra is one of the best choices. This bra is 81% polyester, 16% nylon, and 3% elastane. The low elasticity of this molded balcony bra is just perfect for well-endowed women.
The Freya Idol Underwire Balcony Bra has a balconette lining with wide wings for better boob coverage. The nipples are safe from showing off when you wear this kind of bra. Moreover, the cup cut is horizontal that creates an upward lift on your breasts.
- The wide wings support your boobs from slipping over.
- The available colors blend well with different skin tones.
- The slim straps are adjustable: so they will fit snugly.
- The fabric has a pinstripe design for a unique look.
- The underwire design has a sleek under band for a sexier silhouette.
- Ideal for busty ladies.
- The bust lift is not inwards, so the cleavage is not enhanced.
- Slightly higher on the price range.
- For hand washing and air-drying only.
Best Bra for Nipple Coverage – Intimate Buyers Guide
1. Know Your Bust Size
Know how big you are and your cup size. We don’t mean your height or how heavy you are: you should know how big or small are your boobs. However, most manufacturers do not have sets of standards for cup and band sizes.
But to make your assumption more accurate to the size of your bra, two measurements are determined: band length (in inches) and cup size. When buying a bra, your cup size is what you will tell the dealer. This procedure will let you know your cup sizes.
2. Measure your band size
Do the measurement topless to get accurate results while your breasts are in their natural form. Get a cloth measuring tape to measure your under-bust. Get the nearest whole number.
Old practice suggests adding four to the measurement if it falls on an even number and adds five if an odd number. However, modern-day practice (like those of Warner’s bras) prefers to add three for odd numbers and two for even numbers.
To illustrate: if you get a 38 ¼ inches measurement, round it off to 39 plus 3 equals 42. So, your band size is 42.
3. Measure your bust size
Measure the fullest part of your boobs (in inches). Experts suggest that you measure around your bust at nipples height. You should do the measurement while standing, just like what you do when measuring your band. Also, get the nearest whole number as a result.
4. And finally, find your cup-size
To know your cup size: take your bust measurement and subtract your band measurement (usually the smaller one). If your bust and band have the same measurements, your cup size is AA. Check the table below for more accurate info about your cup size.
Fig. 1: Bra Cup Size Table
5. Determine what style you want
Picking the right style you want won’t hurt you. It will more likely make you feel comfortable. Padded and lined bras conceal nipples very well: if the underwear keeps slipping, you will get into trouble.
So, you may choose a bra that has a firm but soft underwire to support your big boobs. Pick also the bra with adjustable straps, so you can adjust the fit when you feel it needs to. Bras with clear straps are great for certain tops. We will discuss some of the most popular bra styles later.
6. Consider the price
Once you know your cup size and the best style for you, it is time to determine the most appropriate bra for your budget. But remember: do not compromise quality and comfort.
The six underwear brands that we reviewed above are just some of the best bras in the market with reasonable prices. Their quality is unquestionable as they offer the best deals for women wanting the best nipple coverage.
How To Wear Stick On (Silicone) Bra Cups
Stick on bras or silicone bras specifically hide nipples under a backless dress. To be more effective, you must wear them correctly. Here are five easy steps on how to wear stick-on bras properly.
Step 1: Ensure your breasts are clean and dried
Make sure that your skin is clean and dry before you wear a silicone bra cups. If you have just finished taking a bath, your bust should be free of body oil and other skin debris. Do not use powder, lotion, or fragrance on the breast area before wearing the stick-on bra.
Step 2: Stand in front of a mirror
Stand in front of a mirror where you can see your breasts while trying to wear the stick-on bra cups. This way, you can have a symmetrical fit and view on where to place the cups on your boobs.
Step 3: Do it one after the other
Now, flip one cup outwards and stick it outside your boobs at the desired angle. Do the same with the other cup. You can do trial and error in placing the cups to enhance cleavage or a formal silhouette to match the occasion.
Step 4: Fix the cups one final touch
If you have decided on the right angle, clip the cups at the center for the final look.
Step 5: Smoothen the cups
Once done placing and securing the cups, wrinkles or rough lines may appear in the silicone cup edges. Smooth out these edges using your fingertips for a seamless finish.
Do not wear stick-on bras if you have:
- Allergies to adhesives.
- Open cut or wound on your boobs.
- Sensitive skin.
- Other skin irritations.
How Can You Hide Your Nipples If You Don’t Have A Padded Bra?
Modern brassieres have 1/8 to 3/16-inch thick padding, but they wear out due to prolonged use. Additionally, some cheap or low-quality bras do not help hide erect nipples, especially during the most embarrassing moments.
Here are some of today women various ways of hiding nipples when they do not have a padded bra:
1. Use concealing petals
Like the Hanes bras with concealing petals, this brassiere lets you wear your tight-fitting shirt or clingy clothes with confidence. You can put concealing petals in the cups. They will stop show-through under any outfit.
2. Use cotton balls
Cotton ball are one of the most practical things to use when your bra is non-padded. Pick a pair of the softest cotton ball, spread them over your nipples evenly: then wear your bra.
3. Massage the erection
Most women with bigger nipples find it too embarrassing when they easily arouse in front of so many people. The best thing to do is go to the bathroom, give your nipples a warm massage to settle the erection.
4. Spread your hair
It is the trick mostly used by women. If your hair is longer, let it fall into your breasts and spread them out.
Which Bras Are Best For Nipple Coverage?
Push up bra and contour bra is padded bras that will give your breasts a rounded shape, lifts them, and both offer great nipple coverage. These bras are worn with dresses, t-shirts, and other fitted clothes.
The T-shirt bra also offers the best nipple covers because most have smooth cups. This type of lingerie is usually under-wired with padding or molded cups. It is best worn under a t-shirt and tightly-fitted clothing.
For the different types of women breasts, watch this video:
1. What type of bra should I wear to hide nipples?
If you don’t want your nipples to show up under clothing, wear a padded bra (you can choose thinner padding if you do not like extra bulk on your breasts).
Bras like Wacoal Sport Contour Bra and Frey Underwire Molded Balcony Bra are just some of the best options for concealing your nipples. The push-up, contour, and t-shirt bras are just some of the best types of bras for hiding nipples.
2. Which bra has the best support?
The Warner’s Women’s Full-Coverage Underwire Bra and Warner’s Women’s Cloud 9 Wire-Free Contour Bra have the best support so far for your boobs.
3. What is the best bra for breast health?
The best bra for your health is the one that is breathable and keeps you dry even if you move heavily. Breathable material wicks away moisture keeping your bust area fresh and comfortable.
4. Do your nipples show through Bralettes?
Most bralettes are non-molded; hence, they have the highest possibility of your nipples showing off. However, you can use a stick-on bra if you are comfortable with it.
The bras we reviewed are most promising in nipple coverage, but the Deyllo Push-Up Lace Bra Underwire Bra stands out among the rest. Additionally, its moisture-wicking property will keep you dry.
Furthermore, the lace design added a more feminine look while its soft cups provide better comfort and convenience.
Read more: Best Bra With Clear Straps